Meet Dr. Goodwin
About Dr. Matthew Goodwin
Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon Dr. Matthew Goodwin possesses an artist’s eye and a surgeon’s precise hand, producing impressive, natural-looking results.
Dr. Goodwin is trained to provide the full spectrum of care in cosmetic surgery. In addition, he is a dedicated reconstruction specialist, with areas of expertise that include breast reconstruction, skin cancer and Mohs reconstruction, face and hand trauma and wound management.
He is committed to educating his patients and providing the highest quality of care. He and his team are there for each patient, helping them through the process from beginning to end.
- Bachelor of Science from Princeton University
- Medical Degree from the Yale University School of Medicine
- Plastic Surgery training at Barnes-Jewish Hospital, Washington University in St. Louis
- Comprehensive Fellowship in Breast Reconstruction, Microsurgery and Cosmetic Surgery at Mercy Medical Center in Baltimore, MD
- General Surgery training at the University of Minnesota
- Additional Mini-Fellowship in Microsurgical Reconstruction at Chang Gung Memorial Hospital in Taiwan
- Certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Active member of American Society of Plastic Surgeons, American College of Surgeons, and American Society of Reconstructive Microsurgery
- On-staff at Boca Regional Hospital, Delray Medical Center, Good Samaritan Medical Center and West Boca Medical Center
- One of a few surgeons in Palm Beach County offering advanced micro-surgical breast reconstruction, including Deep Inferior Epigastric Perforator (DIEP) and Superior Gluteal Artery Perforator (SGAP) flap